Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Spark plug gap....

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member CROM's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    You want your gap to be .35-.38

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 11, 2002 03:14 PM: Message edited by: CROM ]</font>

  2. #2
    Site Administrator Team Hostboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    997,464
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Post

    Crom that is a good gap for a stock ignition (ZFR7F-8 are pre-gaped at .035 and I would assume his should be the same) but he has a MSD ignition system which should allow for a wider gap. I would start around .042

  3. #3
    Inactive Member munk's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2000
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello everyone. I tried doing a search but come up empty handed. Anyways I'm gonna be doing some maintenance on the Teg and I wanted to know what the best spark plug gap is for my set up. I have a 98 B18B1 at 9psi,MSD 6BTM with blasterSS coil,Magnacore Comp. wires and that about sums up the ignition setup. I will be using NGK ZFR6F-11. Thanks in advance.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member smeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2000
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL CROM you are just getting owned lately huh...no wonder I dont see you on AIM anymore hahah

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member CROM's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok,

    Im selling my car and buying a WS6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •